Effective Listening Reflection
Reading Reflection Directions:
For each reading, will reflect on a concept or
The idea that struck you or meant something for you. There may be a concept that you have never
heard of before, or it gave you insight into something you already know.
Answer each of these questions for all the chapters you read this week.
- What the concept or idea is from the reading. (2 points)
- Put the concept or idea in your own words. (2 points)
- Why did it stand out for you? (2 points)
- How could you apply it in your own life? (2 points)
- Also, make sure to proofread, double-space 12-point font (2 points)