N/A – Not Applicable…
* 1. Did a fair share of the team’s work.
* 2. Fulfilled responsibilities to the team.
* 3. Completed work in a timely manner.
* 4. Came to team meetings prepared.
* 5. Did work that was complete and accurate.
* 6. Communicated effectively.
* 7. Exchanged information with teammates in a timely manner.
* 8. Provided encouragement to other team members.
* 9. Accepted feedback about strengths and weaknesses from teammates.
* 10. Used teammates’ feedback to improve performance.
* 11. Let other team members help when it was necessary.
* 12. Stayed aware of fellow team members’ progress.
* 13. Assessed whether the team was making progress as expected.
* 14. Provided constructive feedback to others on the team.
* 15. Made sure that everyone on the team understood important information.
* 16. Helped the team to plan and organize its work.
* 17. Expected the team to succeed.
* 18. Believed that the team should achieve high standards.
* 19. Cared that the team produced high-quality work.
* 20. Had the skills and abilities that were necessary to do a good job.
* 21. Had enough knowledge of teammates’ jobs to be able to fill in if necessary.
Contributing to the Team’s Work
Score : 20 pts.
20 – 25 pts.
Feedback: High contribution
Interacting with Teammates
Score : 24 pts.
24 – 30 pts.
Feedback: High level of interaction
Keeping the Team on Track
Score : 19 pts.
11 – 19 pts.
Feedback: Moderately skilled at keeping on track
Score : 12 pts.
12 – 15 pts.
Feedback: High quality expectations
Having Relevant Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
Score : 9 pts.
8 – 10 pts.
Feedback: Highly relevant knowledge and skills
Score : 84 pts.
84 – 105 pts.
Feedback: Highly effective team memberComplete the “Evaluate Team Member Effectiveness” self-assessment.
Write a 1,050-word paper in which you address the following: