JiouHello! Can someone please help me! These 6 questions are for my final essay in my honors Sociology class they are due by end of day Saturday! I know that this is short notice, however, i already submitted it once and my teacher rejected my answers are he said they were not detailed enough. The minimum word count is 400 words per answer. I do not have the time to rewrite this whole paper again. I am asking for some serious help here.
B1. By the year 2050, there will be 8.5 billion people in the world, of whom 5.5 billion will be living in urban areas. The article you read in week five (attached) said that a ‘revolution in thinking’ must occur to alleviate this crisis, but what form must this revolution take?
A Report by the UN Population Fund50 points
1. What are some of the major causes for a lower life expectancy in the Third World than in the First? 50 points
1. There are several reasons why foreign aid is not resolving poverty in the Third World. What are some of them and what can be done to correct this problem? 50 points
1. From our Webtext and readings, democracy and development do not have to be mutually exclusive. What does this mean? 50 points
1. Africa has severe infrastructural problems but also the potential for good growth in the coming decades. Discuss both of these issues.
1. What are some of the most significant problems that developing states face on their road to development?