Please write a 2-4 page paper that addresses all of the following points:
For this paper you will perform research on a major or program of study, and a university you would
like to attend. Please address the following in your paper:
1. General description of the major/program of study and university.
2. Which specific career pathways/jobs are associated with this major or program of study?
3. What are some related majors or programs of study?
4. Why does this major/program of study seem to be a good fit when you take into consideration your
personality preferences and interests?
5. What are the graduation requirements for the major?
6. Is your major impacted or is there any other important information you discovered?
7. Why you would like to pursue this major or attend this particular university? In other words, why is
it a good fit?
8. Based on the information you collect, write a 2-4 page paper that addresses the points above. Also,
list the steps you need to take, including types of courses and how long it will take to complete the
degree. Estimate the approximate total expense for education and training. Be thorough in your
9. Be sure to include a minimum of two sources for this paper. Possible sources include: assist.org,
Skyline College Transfer Center website, College website (of the college you want to transfer).
Please note (I am transferring to San Francisco State University from Skyline College with Major of Accounting)