Using the quantitative study selected in Project 2, you will continue to develop your trio details for your Information Security topic (Computer security strength and risk). For this assignment, you will be writing a short summary paper of the components of the identified study topic (1-2 pages) which includes the following:
1. The overall research question from Project 2.
2. The constructs the proposed study will investigate and why they were selected (i.e., independent variable(s) and dependent variable(s))
3. The sub-variables that represent the sub-constructs being investigated (i.e., sub-independent variable(s) and sub-dependent variable(s))
4. The appropriate sub-research questions operationalizing all sub-independent variable(s) and sub-dependent variables(s))
5. The appropriate hypotheses sets (i.e., null and alternative) aligning with the sub-research questions.
Review the “Quantitative Research Questions and Hypotheses with Example” file to assist you