An element has a half life of 4.5 billion years. You find a rock containing a mixture of the element…

An element has a half life of 4.5 billion years. You find a rock containing a mixture of the element and lead. You determine that 15% of the original element remains; the other 85% decayed into lead. How old is the rock?

Assignment Solutions