Submit a 5- to 7-page paper in which you address the following four areas:
- Describe the agency setting. Is it public or private, non-profit or for-profit? Is the agency’s primary goal to serve trauma survivors? Approximately what percentage of clients would be defined as trauma survivors?
- Explain how the setting demonstrates each of the 6 key principles. Provide examples.
- Using the sample questions on page 14-16 as a guide, assess each of the 10 implementation domains at the agency and explain which key principles are evident in each domain.
- Provide specific recommendations for improving each of the principles that are not well implemented. Be specific about (1) organizational, (2) environmental, (3) programmatic, and/or (4) administrative changes that would need to occur for your agency to implement a trauma-informed approach.
- Explain potential barriers to creating trauma-informed services in this setting and how you might address these barriers.
The paper should be presented in a clear and coherent manner and reflect critical thinking and a clear understanding of trauma-informed services. It should adhere to APA guidelines.