All registered expert have solid experience in writing and have successfully passed competency examination and are evaluated from time to time to ensure quality. You have no doubt when you hire our writers.
To avoid any plagiarism, we check our completed papers three times after writing, editing and proofreading using reliable plagiarism detection software, Small-tool, penster plagiarism checker and Turnitin.com.
Home: Task-Writers offers the lowest prices on the market. We also offer progressive delivery and the Pay the deposit first then complete the payment Later option.
Our customers’ personal information is kept confidential, so you are assured that no one will find out about our collaboration.
We will heed closely to your instructions upon your request. If you want, our writers will use either highfalutin or simple syntax.
We test our writers to check their qualifications and experience before engaging them and periodically review them to ensure standards.
In this assignment, you will assess the impact of health legislation on nursing practice and communicate your analysis to your peers. GovTrack.us provides a list of federal health bills that are currently in process in Congressional Committees.
1. This assignment will be in the format of a PowerPoint presentation (Bullet points may be used).
2. You are educating your peers through this presentation regarding a federal bill you believe may be of interest to nurses.
3. Go to https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/subjects/health/6130
4. Choose a health-related federal bill of interest. Read through the bill and develop a summary in your own words. Include the bill number and name.
5. Here is a link to our U.S. legislative process (bill to law) for review, if needed: https://www.congress.gov/legislative-process
Include the following information in your presentation
· Title slide (Your name, NR451, session, Healthcare Policy assignment)
· Bill name and number (indicate either H.B. or S.B.)
· Bill summary (in your own words)
· Address how this bill might impact professional nursing practice standards if passed? If not passed?
· How might the bill impact your own nursing practice?
· How might you communicate your concerns about or support for this bill based on nursing practice, standards, or patient outcomes?
https://task-writers.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/icon.png00developerhttps://task-writers.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/icon.pngdeveloper2020-02-06 16:06:542020-02-06 16:06:54assess the impact of health legislation on nursing practice and communicate your analysis to your peers.
Task-Writers is a licensed Academic Writing Service created to offer academic help to students from all parts of the world. These writers are native English speaking writers who do no grammatical errors.
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
Any Given Deadline
Our payment system is secure and efficient. We guarantee your security and 100% refund as per the guidelines