Resource: Ch. 9 of Introduction to Business
Create a 5- to 7-slide MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentation to teach your fellow students about the following IT applications:
- Transaction processing systems
- Knowledge management systems
- Expert system and artificial intelligence
- Enterprise resource planning systems
- E-commerce systems
Include the following:
- Detailed speaker notes and examples.
Consider the speaker notes the “paper” part of the assignment. This is where you would place all the details. This
will limit the amount of information on each slide to just key points or phrases. Do not place paragraphs of
information or long sentences on the slides. Reserve this to the speaker notes area for each slide.
- A title slide, introduction slide that previews what will be presented, and a conclusion slide that summarizes the key points introduction slide.
- An APA reference slide. In-text citations must be used to identify what was taken from each source listed on the reference slide. Visit the CWE for examples on how to use in-text citations and list references. There is also a Citation and Reference generator to help you create these.