In this week’s forum, reflect on your project and the process. Discuss your presentation tool and your efficiency throughout the project. Although you will post your project itself or a link to it in the Week 8 forum, this week, cover both #1 and #2 below:
- Consider the presentation tool you used to develop your multimedia presentation, whether it was PowerPoint, Prezi, or something else. Was this an effective tool or combination of tools to share your field or study interest or career interest with classmates? In 4-6 sentences, tell about your tool and evaluate its effectiveness in your project. Be as objective and critical as possible when discussing your tool.
- Consider your process (efficiency) of categorizing, organizing, critiquing, and presenting information for the project. Did you develop a system of staying organized throughout the course? What worked well for you? What needed to be different or better? In 4-6 sentences, tell about your Big 6 process and evaluate it. Tell what you plan to continue doing in future or what you might change.
Call on the rubric (linked below) to ensure you are meeting participation expectations. Please make sure you do the following:
- Post your initial post no later than 11:55 PM Thursday.
- Respond to a minimum of 2 peers including at least 1 of the following:
- offering advice or strategy
- posing a question,
- providing an alternative point-of-view,
- acknowledging similar experiences
- sharing a resource
- Manage your own thread throughout the entire week by responding to your instructor and your classmates.
Forum Grading Rubric