- Your professor assigned you to work in a small group with three other students that you’ve never worked with before. She expects each person to equally participate and to complete the work by the designated deadline. However, two of the members are never available to meet and refuse to do any work.
- How do you resolve this conflict, and why? Choose one of the following:
- Explain that you need their help (emphasizing the need for equal participation)
- Praise them for being in the group (providing motivation)
- Criticize them for lack of participation (giving negative feedback)
Task-Writers is a licensed Academic Writing Service created to offer academic help to students from all parts of the world. Our writing services are unique and offer more than just a piece of assignment. We have a pool of extremely qualified and experienced writers who do your assignments with dedication.
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
Simple Ordering Process
Any Given Deadline
24/7 Custommer support
WEBSITE LIVE CHAT:
+1 (205) 286-5157