Completing this assignment will help you name and identify the skills and abilities that will move your career forward.
Find a specific job opening posted online within the last 9 months. You will develop a Job Application Cover Letter (as though you were applying to that position) that highlights and emphasizes why you are the most suitable candidate for this position. For the purposes of this assignment, you can present yourself as a recent graduate if needed.
Complete the cover letter on page 1 of the submission and then include a link to the job posting on page 2 (a copy and paste of the link is acceptable and the link must work). The message should take the form of a business letter; however, you will submit your assignment to the online course shell.
The job letter / application message must adhere to the following requirements:
- Highlight relevant background and job history information specific to the opening.
- Emphasize significant qualifications and exclude nonessential ideas.
- Follow proper letter formatting techniques per business letter format.
- Use an appropriate and professional greeting and closing.
- Use professional language.
- Paragraphs effectively developed and efficient. Note: Six (6) or seven (7) lines when possible.
- Make sure there are no grammar or spelling errors.
- Eliminate wordiness and unclear sentence construction.
- Assign 5 /Job application cover letter (NOT A RESUME) is a 1-1/2 page letter in which you’re highlighting your academic and work-related skills to fit the position you’re applying for. You don’t need to look up sources for this; therefore, there is no need for citations either. I need you to write this paper on your own. Another word of caution: Use the sample only to get an idea of the assignment; if you use a lot of wording from the sample, Safe Assign may show it as similarity with other student papers. You may want to avoid that.