Critical Self-Reflection Essay
Read attached Exhibit and then reflect on how you sometimes form your views and perspectives regardless of data or evidence to the contrary. American English as a primary language writer only. If your paper has major American English grammer mistakes, run on sentences, etc. you will be asked to refund. Do not sign agreement unless you can write in proper American English at a College grade level.
Based on your readings, research, and experiences as well as your study and consideration of the Exhibit above, select and analyze one issue that is now in the national debate, on health, education, climate change, role of the US foreign policy, United Nations, undocumented workers, or unions and the minimum wage. In writing your essay, consider how your thinking impacts how you give meaning to events, social issues, or facts.
Select one issue listed above as your topic for the essay. Once you select your issue above, get specific like “how certain cities across the USA are raising the minimum wage”
Include the following points (see also Exhibit):
- Profundity â€“ your depth of knowledge on a topic
The essay is a roadmap of how your mind works. Therefore, there is no right or wrong answer. The goal is to support your critical thinking based on readings from text, articles, or discussions in class.
Requirements: Critical Self-Reflection Essay
- Your essay should be 4-5 pages long not including Title and Reference pages.
- Incorporate three scholarly sources in APA Format
- Format your essay, including all citations and references, according to APA Requirements.
- Times New Roman 12 Point font, double spaced, no additional points between paragraphs, 1″ margins.