Define the concepts of intelligence versus information, writing homework help
- Define (that is, “operationalize”) the concepts of intelligence versus information.
- Do differences in these terms matter?
- How might either be easier—or more difficult—to share with other agencies?
- Also consider if some levels of government or sectors of society might be more or less amenable to sharing information. (For example, private sector entities that own and operate critical infrastructure upon which the nation or communities rely might hesitate to share proprietary information that makes them less competitive, economically. Is their reluctance reasonable?)
- Research, summarize, critically evaluate, and report at least 3 of the significant information-sharing problems and challenges (and key agencies) reported in the 9/11 Commission Report.
- For each of these challenges, use or dispute at least 2 of Travers’ main arguments that he makes in his paper to explain or justify these challenges.
- Make certain to connect Travers’ arguments to the report’s challenges that you select.
10 hours ago