Defining and understanding the elements of a group cultur
Defining and understanding the elements of a group culture is essential to forging a professional identity either online or in person. These elements are important because they reflect how professionals interact, whether online or in person. Report about the industry culture of a group of people within the workplace, preferably your career field industry culture. Nurse
· Language and Behaviors
· Language would focus on these elements in terms of an industry culture. For example, is there a special vocabulary or terminology used for the profession?
· Behaviors – For example, what type of demeanor is expected? Are there body language expectations?
· Attitudes and Beliefs
· What are the main ethics rules of the profession?
· What beliefs does the profession focus on as a whole?
· Values and Interest
· What are the core values of the profession?
· How does this support the attitudes and beliefs of the profession?
· Education and Trainings
· What types of trainings or certifications are needed to continue in the profession?
· Are you required to have a specific level of college degree?
· Do you need to renew a license or certification every several years?
· Tools and Equipment used
· What types of tools and/or equipment are required for the job?
· Do you need training to use these?
· Interactions with others
· What other groups will you interact with in the workplace? How will you need to interact with others in the workplace?