Developmental Model by Scott and Steinberg, writing homework help
the work is due by tommorrow
You have been working as an economic consultant, and you have seen a significant number of firms needing outside help to assist in business policy and formulation. Because of your strong reputation, you have just been hired as a consultant for oneof the following organizations:
- United Parcel Service (UPS)
For this particular project, you will be reporting to the executive officers in the organization (CFO, CTO, CIO, and CEO). Your task will be to evaluate the trade policies and economic variables that have a verifiable impact on the company’s global operations. It is important that you evaluate tactical and strategic components of the organization and make appropriate economic predictions and recommendations based on its current operations and your predictions.
Your overall evaluation and analysis of variables that are impacting the organization will be presented to the officers of the organization. In your report, it is essential that you also include current economic events, predictions, and future recommendations for the organization.
After you choosing one of the five listed organizations to work for, you will need to writean economics paper that will be presented to the organization’s officers. The paper should be a 10 pages and the page countsbelow are suggestions only.
The point of your analysis and recommendations is to help the organization’s top management choose the best course of action for its global operations in light of your evidence and predictions.
Your report mustinclude the following components:
- Executive Summary (1-3 paragraphs)
Your report should begin with a summary of the content. Your summary should outline what each section covers. The summary should provide enough information so the officers of the organization gain enough knowledge to develop a framework for the remaining content.
- Introduction (2-4 paragraphs)
The initial portion of your report should present an overall background of the organization in terms of domestic and international operations. Please make sure that the officers of the organization can have a thorough understanding of current operations from a transnational point of view.
- Body (2-4 paragraphs)
After reviewing the economic variables affecting the organization, for Project Part 1 please choose threeto five areas below that you feel to be the most pertinent to your evaluation.
Please choose three tofive of the following areas to include in your report:
- Cost reduction through the use of economies of scale
- The impact of currency fluctuations on international operations
- Domestic and international issues related to labor and wages
- Tactics and strategies affected by technology
- The relationship between tariffs, pricing models, and manufacturing
- Integrating business operations in open or closed economies
- The impact of fiscal and monetary policies on business operations
- Risk reduction through hedging, arbitrage, and currency management
- Forecasting supple and demand from the perspective of domestic and international operations
- How globalization has affected international business operations
- Comparative advantage and the gains from trade
To effectively analyze these variables, you will need to conduct significant research and relate your findings in your report. It may be feasible to ask what economic conditions are affecting the organization today, and what the outlook is, based on your assessment.
- Recommendations and Conclusion (3-4 paragraphs)
In thisportion of your report, please summarize your overall recommendations. Based on your recommendations,
- How do you feel the company’s short- and long-term operations will be affected by future economic conditions and government trade policies?
- What solutions would you suggest toyour organization to capitalize on opportunities you see or to mitigate or avoid unfavorable situations?
- What would be your action plan for the organization in each case? The officers of the organization would like you to include four recommendations, and you should incorporate all of the current economic conditions in your justification for the feasibility of future actions.
Your research report must usea minimum of 10 academic sources, including any combination of websites, articles, textbooks, news articles, and journal articles. Make sure to cite your sources using APA style.