The topic is
- Should talking on a cell phone without a hands-free device while driving be illegal?
develop a planning strategy for your persuasive speech based on the following five criteria for an effective speech:
- need for credibility
- need for intellectual stimulation
- need for creativity
- need for relevance
- need for emphasis
Use these criteria to answer the following questions about your own speech:
- How would you demonstrate that you are a credible speaker on this subject?
- How would you keep the audience thinking and learning about your topic?
- How would you make the speech creative?
- How would you demonstrate that this topic is relevant to the audienceâ€™s needs and interests?
- How would you emphasize your main points so that the audience will remember those points after the speech?
- Using your persuasive speech topic, describe the ethical considerations (standards) that you have to maintain when giving your speech.
- What are the specific purpose and the thesis of your upcoming persuasive speech?