All registered expert have solid experience in writing and have successfully passed competency examination and are evaluated from time to time to ensure quality. You have no doubt when you hire our writers.
To avoid any plagiarism, we check our completed papers three times after writing, editing and proofreading using reliable plagiarism detection software, Small-tool, penster plagiarism checker and Turnitin.com.
Home: Task-Writers offers the lowest prices on the market. We also offer progressive delivery and the Pay the deposit first then complete the payment Later option.
Our customers’ personal information is kept confidential, so you are assured that no one will find out about our collaboration.
We will heed closely to your instructions upon your request. If you want, our writers will use either highfalutin or simple syntax.
We test our writers to check their qualifications and experience before engaging them and periodically review them to ensure standards.
Today’s classroom teachers are expected to possess the knowledge and skills to meet the needs of all students. In our diverse and inclusive classrooms, meeting the needs of all children, including those who are culturally/linguistically diverse, is a challenge facing teachers in all learning environments. To address these challenges, classroom teachers are required to use differentiated instruction, and provide evidence that RtI is being actively implemented in their classrooms.
Begin by locating a diverse classroom environment of regular education and ELL students where you will be able to: confer with the teacher to analyze and interpret data from multiple curricular-based and/or other test scores; develop an individualized plan (or intervention plan) for two identified ELL students; provide recommendations for follow-up if needed; and design a plan to share the test results and recommendations with parent(s)/caregiver(s) and/or parent(s)/caregiver(s) and student (depending on grade level) in collaboration with the classroom teacher.
Analyze data. In cooperation with the classroom teacher, analyze the data from multiple
curriculum-based and/or other test scores for two students in the class. Utilize the data derived from those scores to diagnose the individualized learning needs of two students. (FEAP a.4.a/FPEC 4.1, 8.6/ INTASC 1a.p, 8e.p)
2. Formative and summative assessments. Provide clear evidence of designing and aligning formative and summative assessments that match all of the learning objectives that would determine mastery. The assessments are based on research. Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what instructional methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored. Identify the approach/method(s) and model(s) that you would use with the two students, based on your research. Identify review materials for students. How can these documents be used to improve test-taking skills? (FEAP a.4.b/FPEC 4.2/INTASC 6b.p, 6o.k, 6t.d)
3. Monitor student progress. Identify two standards-based (e.g., Florida Standards, Common Core Standards) learning objectives for each student. Determine how the progress of each student should be monitored, and describe the methods you would use, including at least one formative and one summative test for each student, which are based on research.
4. Modify and accommodate. Include recommendations for accommodations and/or modifications of the tests and/or of the setting, based on the student’s learning style and unique needs. Develop at least two sample activities per objective that could be implemented that support the learning of each student. Determine what possible additional instructional methods and/or resources you would recommend to meet the needs of those students identified as needing further assistance, if what you have proposed does not provide adequate assistance for the unique learning needs of those students. Include consideration of the classroom teachers, parent(s)/caregiver(s)’and/or student’s perspective when proposing your recommendations. (FEAP a.4.d/FPEC 4.4, 7.5/INTASC 6h.p, 6p.k, 6u.d)
5. Share assessment outcomes. What is the interpretation of the test results, individualized plan, and recommendations with the parent(s)/caregiver(s) and/or parent(s)/caregiver(s) and the student (depending on grade level).
6. Apply technology. Use technology to prepare a concise written report summarizing each step of this assignment. Remember to include: a discussion regarding how your data analysis was the driving force behind each step of the proposed individualized plan, or intervention plan; graphs, charts, and/or rubrics developed to document progress; a transcript of the parent/teacher conference or mock conference; and your reflective insights in the conclusion. Include a reference list for all cited sources. (FEAP a.4.f/FPEC 4.6/INTASC 6i.p, 6o.k)
https://task-writers.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/icon.png00developerhttps://task-writers.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/icon.pngdeveloper2020-11-20 14:25:512020-11-20 14:25:51environment of regular education
Task-Writers is a licensed Academic Writing Service created to offer academic help to students from all parts of the world. These writers are native English speaking writers who do no grammatical errors.
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
Any Given Deadline
Our payment system is secure and efficient. We guarantee your security and 100% refund as per the guidelines