Week 5 The Research Paper Rough Draft
Your 12-15 page rough draft should include all of the research paper elements of a final
Include the following in your rough draft:
• Title page
• Literature review: a review of relevant studies focusing on the theory and its
importance and implication for the study
Revised 6/17/16 dk
• Research methods used and data collected
• Results and analysis of research findings
• Discussion of hypothesis/conclusion
• Reference page with a minimum of 10 references and appropriately used in-text
citations for each
• Visuals: tables, figures, graphs, charts, images, or any other non-text content as
applicable. You are required to include at least 1 visual aid in your final paper.
• Footnotes (if applicable)
• Appendices (if applicable)
Be sure to plan enough time for proofreading and editing.
Review the rubric for further information on how your assignment will be graded.