Consider Case 4.13 involving Tyco International. Develop a paper that addresses the following:
- How did Tyco’s initial problems establish this connection as a very real one for the U.S. markets?
- What made Tyco’s stock price fall initially?
- How do you think the spending and the loans were able to go on for so long?
- What questions could Mr. Kozlowski and Mr. Swartz have asked themselves to better evaluate their conduct?
- Formulate a list of the lines Mr. Kozlowski crossed in his tenure as CEO.
- Is it difficult for us to see ethical breaches that we ourselves commit?