IBM Increasing Shareholder Value by Its Corporate Finance Decisions
I’m working on a Accounting case study and need a sample draft to help me learn.
I’m working on a Accounting case study and need a sample draft to help me study.
The assignment includes two part, one is DCF Baseline Calculation (ddl is the this Friday) and another is Full Assignment (Week 10).If you have any question, you should contact with me.
U know I wanna an assignment which for upload not just a draft :))))))))
- There is no word limit, you can use 2,000 words as a guideline
- I will put the link up for submission the week before the deadline
- I will put the link up for submitting the DCF cashflow at the end of this week
- You will receive individualised feedback on your DCF after the deadline has passed
- There is no set format, you will be copying it into the form I provide so keep it plain text
- Use 2019 figures for the DCF
- The company you are required to analyse is IBM, do not analyse a different company
- You should base your recommendation on one of the three topics given, you may mention the others if you wish
To summarise the assignment, you are required to:
- Conduct DCF analysis on IBM (you should use the DCF template you have from tutorials for this, along with 2019 figures sourced from Yahoo Finance
- The DCF analysis gives you your baseline for IBM, then you recommend how the company may increase value by choosing one of the following topics – corporate governance, capital structure and dividends/repurchases
- Your recommendation should be based in the knowledge you have gained on the topic through lectures, the literature I have recommended and literature you have sourced yourself (the PPT outlining the assignment gives details on where to source this)
- Following your recommendation you must alter the DCF to reflect how the figures may change – these figures will be estimations made by you. For example if you increase dividends cash on the balance will be decreased etc.
- Discuss the changes that you observe in your DCF