e. Your Final Presentation should align with your Final Proposal to include the points listed below as though you were presenting the elements to a group for review. Your Final Proposal must be submitted along with your Final Presentation for this assignment. Both your Final Proposal and Presentation must include the following points:
- Identify the needs that are present within your selected case study.
- Explain each of the Minnesota Department of Health QI project SMART and meaningful objectives for your selected case study.
- Apply each of the SDLC phases as they related to your study.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of HIT/QI acquisition, through its application in the Final Proposal and Presentation.
- Use a decision-making model.
- What role would you play? Explain your leadership role in the proposed project.
- Develop your goals for continuous quality improvement (CQI).
- Include the applicable federal and/or state laws.
- Include all applicable information from previous weeks must be included.
The Final Presentation:
- Must be at least 15 slides in length, excluding title and reference slides, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of presentation
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory slide with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the chosen topic with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion slide that reaffirms the thesis.
- Must contain six to eight scholarly sources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the