in the title of your submission.
Option #1: Performance Management Systems
As we have discussed, performance management systems are important in organizations. However, there are many performance management systems that organizations can use.
For the purpose of this week’s Critical Thinking assignment, please do the following:
- Explain the importance of performance management systems and what organizations must consider when selecting the best performance management system.
- Select three performance management systems and explain the following:
- The benefits of each system
- The drawbacks of each system
- Then, explain what type of organizations would benefit from each of the performance management systems identified. For example, provide details about why performance management system X be best in Organization X.
- For this assignment, refer to the area of the Writing Center entitled Writing an Effective Essay (Links to an external site.). You may also want to view the sample paper entitled APA Sample Paper. (Links to an external site.)
- You can download and save the APA Template Paper from this page as your own paper and replace the placeholders with your own information. This template is already formatted in APA style according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA. Do not change the formatting of this template.
- Write a 5-7 page paper, or about 2300 words, not including the title and reference pages, which are required.
- Your paper must be properly cited and formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).
- Include a formal references page. This is an individual paper; however, you should reflect on our discussion forums and incorporate ideas from there, as appropriate.
- You must support your analysis with at least three scholarly references, and can include resources from this course.
- The CSU-Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a good place to find these sources. You cannot use Wikipedia or any CSU-Global assignment. For this assignment, a credible source is defined as:
- A scholarly or peer-reviewed journal article.
- A government-based website or publication.
- A trade or industry journal article, publication, or website, including those from trade organizations such as SHRM.org and TD.org.