I’m trying to learn for my Computer Science class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
Instructions: Compose an internal persuasive proposal for solving a problem that stifles productivity on the job OR a problem in college that inhibits learning or safety. Choose a problem where the resolution depends on common sense, observation, and moderate research.
Preparation – Toulmin Elements: Review ‘Structure of an Internal Proposal’ in the textbook. Be sure to study how the Toulmin elements are incorporated in each content area of the proposal. Be sure to compose your proposal accordingly.
- Use the Sample Internal Proposal as your guide for content arrangement
- Use the Spacing illustration as your guide for formatting
- Use the Toulmin illustration as your guide for proper placement of Toulmin Elements
The content areas below are the minimum required and are mandatory.
- Subject Line
- Statement of the problem [Not just a sub-heading, a brief description of the problem]
- Proposed solution [Not just a sub-heading, a brief description of the solution]
- Proposed Plan [Not just a sub-heading, a detailed description of methods used to implement the solution.
- Benefits of the proposed solution [forecast of benefits]
- Minimum 2 – Single –spaced pages
- 12-point type size – Times New Roman font style
- 1-inch margins
- Alignment: justified
- No indents
- One-line space to separate paragraphs and sections