Need help with my Writing question – I’m studying for my class.
The topic that I focus on is a communication issue:
The impact of new media on the game industry
At this time, You will write a persuasive and evidence-based introduction for your research brief. The introduction should make a clear case for why your specific topic is important. All claims must be backed with evidence. The text should lead to a clear argument about who can use the findings from the research brief and how. You will also attach the citations and abstracts of 3 primary research studies that you plan on using for the literature review portion of your research brief. This will ensure that your topic is viable based on the current literature.
It is very important that you review the Sample Research Brief of FASD prior to starting this assignment.
You are writing this introductory text only. Evidence for the introduction can come from multiple types of sources; you do not need to rely on only primary research studies for this section.
At this time, you are only being asked to attach the citations/abstracts for 3 primary research studies that you plan to use in the Literature Review portion of your brief.
The introduction should take the form of a clear argument that identifies who will be able to use the findings from your research brief and how. This section should include citations to evidence to support your argument. The introduction should also include a clear statement of purpose that identifies the specific area of research literature that will be reviewed in your brief. Evidence cited in the introduction can come from a variety of sources; you do not need to restrict yourself to just primary research studies.
1. The introduction makes a compelling case for why the topic is important, which leads to a specific argument about who can use the findings from the research brief and how.
2. The introduction identifies the specific area of research that will be focused on in the literature review portion of the paper.
3. Citations and abstracts for 3 primary research studies that will be used in the literature review portion of the paper are attached. These studies are clearly related to the specific purpose of the research brief.
4. The introduction is well organized and written (clear, concise, minimal use of passive voice, free of typos, spelling, punctuation, and other grammatical errors).
5. APA citation method is used for all sources. The formatting of the citations and references page is correct.
Here are example