Online Evolution of Various Forms of Communication Infographic
As media grows and changes, we incorporate the new forms of communications into popular culture. However, the previous communication methods continue to be used as well.
Your assignment this week has two parts: First, you will create a timeline or infographic to address the following questions:
- Research and provide examples or comparisons that demonstrate these changes over time from each of the categories: Print, Radio/Music, Cinema, Television, and the Internet. Include images of each artifact.
- How have these various forms of communication have evolved since they were first introduced? (Give a “before” and “after”)
Second, you will write a mini-statement answering the following question.
- In 300-500 words, give your opinion: Will pop culture ever stop using a form of media? Why or why not?
You will submit an Infographic or timeline in response to part 1 with an accompanying mini-statement to address part 2.
- Here are a couple of perfect tools to use to create your infographic for this assignment! You can open a free account at https://venngag (Links to an external site.)e.com/ (Links to an external site.) or http://piktochart.com/ (Links to an external site.) to make your infographic.
- Prezi (Links to an external site.)would be a good tool to use for your infographic as well. Here’s a great example of a Prezi timeline template: