Plan a bad news message
· Write messages that rejects and idea, refuses a favor, refuses a customer request
· Write a bad news announcement
Select an example of a bad news message from BizCom in the News.
· Discuss the type of approach used (direct/indirect).
· How was the message organized? Was it effective?
· Is there anything you would have done differently if you were the author of the message?
· How would you respond to this message?
· Include the link to your selection in your response. Review the selection of other classmates before responding to their post.
Post your your own work and post comments about at least two other students’ work on each of the assigned forum topics.