Poor Sanitation in The City Research
Develop a problem tree to describe the problem you intend to work on for your Lobbying Strategy.
The questions you need to ask yourself:
1. Is that a real problem?
2. What are the dimensions of the problem – socio-economic, political, etc.?
3. Reasons and Consequences?
4. What are the consequences that are more pressing – concern more people, etc?
5. What consequences and reasons are changing? In what direction?
6. What reasons are easier to address?
7. What are the possible solutions?
8. What criteria will you use to decide which solution you will choose?
PLEASE THERE SHOULD BE NO PLAGIARISM