Quantitative Methods and Analysis
- Click on the intellipath icon in the Left Navigation Bar of your Classroom under the Course Work section to begin.
- A landing page will appear, scroll down and Click on Start intellipath.
- Choose Determine Knowledge from the Steps Tab on the left-side of your screen.
Step 2: Learning Path
- Once you complete the Determine Knowledge follow the instructions to begin working on your Learning Path.
- Your path will only consist of learning nodes that you need to work on and is individualized for you.
- You will receive feedback as you work through your path.
Step 3: Practice & Revision
As you are working in your Learning Path you may need to spend additional time in specific areas to improve. You can do this by practicing and revising. Review this document. Click intellipath for intellipath Suggestions to help guide you on how to Practice and Revise to increase your Knowledge State.
How do I make the most out of the intellipath Experience?
This week you will complete all of the work in intellipath. Go back to ensure you have 100% Knowledge Covered for each Phase of the course.
You may also want to use the “TRY” function on the learning nodes you do not have complete.
How does the Try Function work?
If you have a white locked learning node that you have not completed the prerequisite lessons for, you can choose the learning node and choose Try from the left navigation bar. The learning node might be difficult, but you can try these lessons if you wish, and it is better to Try than to leave a learning node incomplete.