I’m studying for my Management class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Provide a critique on its mission statement based on whether it complies with an ideal statement. Compare the mission statement with that of any of its competitors and identify the key differences between the two statements that could impact their performance.
Assess the dangers of having a flawed mission statement. Critically evaluate how these gaps or flaws may affect performance in the case of your selected company.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 4-5 pages in length, which does not include the title page, abstract, or required reference page, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.
- Course Material
- Marius-costel, E. (2018). The pragmatic nature of the relationship between identity, culture and business mission: An approach in the strategic management perspective. Annals of ‘Constantin Brancusi’ University of Targu-Jiu. Economy Series, (1), 40-46. Tajpour, M., Hosseini, E., & Moghaddm, A. (2018). The effect of managers strategic thinking on opportunity exploitation. Scholedge International Journal of Multidisciplinary & Allied Studies, 5(6), 68â€“81. Recommended Yin, Y., Wang, Y., & Lu, Y. (2019). Why firms adopt empowerment practices and how such practices affect firm performance? A transaction cost-exchange perspective. Human Resource Management Review, 29(1), 111â€“124.