Role of the Digital Marketing Manager in a Fast Food Restaurant Discussion
You work for a company as a digital marketing manager and you’ve been asked to prepare a comprehensive digital marketing campaign. The campaign will run for the duration of one year, starting January until December 2021.
You can choose any company to work with as long as:
- It is a local company. (Saudi Arabia)
- It is a startup that was established in the last (3 – 6) years, 2014 onwards.
- It can belong to any industry sector.
- You can use one of these examples : Hungerstation – noon – nana – Nice one
Part 1, around (500) words: Due week 6, on 8/10/2020. (Refer to the Textbook Chapters 2 & 3, and apply the following in the context of your company)
- 1. Investigate the micro-environment as part of the situation analysis for your company.
- a. Competitors analysis b. Suppliers and/or Digital Marketing intermediaries. c. Customers’ persona.
- 2. Summaries the macro-environment variable your company needs to monitor when operating the digital marketing campaign. (two or three variables for each force are sufficient)
- Technological forces.
- Legal forces.
- Economic forces.
- Political forces.
- Social forces.
Part 2, around (1000) words: Due week 10. on 05/11/2020. (Refer to the Textbook Chapters 4, 5 & 6)
- Devise a digital marketing strategy for your campaign. (refer to figure 4.5, page 147 or ch4, slide 9)
- Where are you now? (situation analysis)
- Where do you want to be? (business objectives)
- How are you going to get there? (strategy)
- How exactly do you get there? (tactics)
- Who does what and when? (actions)
- How do you monitor performance? (control)
- Summaries the marketing mix best suitable for your campaign. (refer to ch5)
- Product variables
- Price variables
- Place variables
- Promotion variables
- Process variables
- How can you implement relationship marketing for your campaign? (refer to ch6)
- Could you create a virtual community? And how does it help the relationship marketing.
- Could you use digital media to support customers’ advocacy? And how?
- you must use APA referencing style
- Plagiarism is prohibited
- 12· Times New Roman,