- When you hear the world “sexuality” what is the first thing you think about? Or: how would you define “sexuality”?
- When do you first remembering learning about sex or sexuality? How did the adults (family, teachers, etc.) talk about (or not talk) about sex and sexuality?
- Did you receive any formal education about sexuality (at school, community center, church, etc.)? What topics did they cover? How did they understand “sex” or “sexuality”?
- What are some of the norms around sexuality in your community? HINT: if the person you’re interviewing doesn’t know what a norm is, explain it to them!
- What happens when someone violates a norm?
- Do you consider yourself part of a sexual community? Why or why not? If yes, describe it.
Task-Writers is a licensed Academic Writing Service created to offer academic help to students from all parts of the world. These writers are native English speaking writers who do no grammatical errors.
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
Any Given Deadline
WEBSITE LIVE CHAT:
+1 (289) 803-6873