- You must complete all steps for the assignment in order to get any credit
- No partial credit will be provided for partially competing the exercise
- Paper to be written in 11-point Arial font, normal margins, single-spaced
- Must be well written (grammatically, organized) and meaningful to receive full points. If you are uncertain about this requirement, see me in advance of your submission.
- Paper must include your name and section number.
- Submission Due by 11:59 PM, Friday, April 26 via email.
Assignment: Develop your success-oriented habits: Worth 4% of final grade (4 points)
1. Read the complete book, “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” written by Steven Covey
2. Write a 2-page summary on what you believe to be your top 3 strengths and top 3 improvement opportunities based on the book’s concepts.
3. Interview at least three persons very close to you asking them what they think your top 2-3 strengths and improvement opportunities are. Write a one-page summary of how other’s perceptions compare to your own self-perception highlighting the differences.
4. Create a one-page short action plan of 2-3 actions you can take to improve the alignment of your habits with your life objectives.