Transformational Leadership With Vision
Transformation leaders are viewed as change agents in their organization. They develop, build, model and encourage the vision for the organization. Choose a leader and evaluate how he or she supports the elements of vision in his or her organization. You must identify the leader and his or her organization, and provide a URL to the leader’s website and to the organization.
- Evaluate how this leader communicates the vision.
- What does this leader do to encourage experimentation?
- How does this leader model the vision?
- Evaluate how this leader builds commitment to the vision.
- Your paper should include an introduction and a conclusion and should be 4-5 pages long, not including the title or reference pages, which you must include.
- Incorporate two scholarly references that are not required readings for this module. The CSU Global Library is a good place to find your sources.