1. What is the 2nd law of thermodynamics?
2. Explain the “Goldilocks Conditions”?
3. How old is the universe?
4. What are two types of energy that first appear?
5. What are the first 2 simple atoms that appeared?
6. How did the chemicals from the periodic table arise?
7. How old is our solar system and the Earth?
8. What are the “goldilocks” conditions for life?
9. Where on Earth did life begin and what were the special conditions needed?
10. What is the main molecule of life?
11. Most life on Earth were single celled organisms until about 600 to 800 million years ago, multicellular life appeared. Name 3 forms of the earliest multicellular life.
12. When and how were the dinosaurs wiped out?
13. How long have humans occupied the Earth?
14. What was special about humans compared to other mammals that allowed us to become more complex?
15. Explain “collective learning”.
16. At the end of the last ice age about 10,000 years ago. What happened that allowed a population increase for humans?
17. How is burning fossil fuels undermining collective learning?