Wk 12 Pilot and Implement for The Health Campaign Project
Discussion Board Instructions: chapter 10
Please answer each question as thoroughly as you can. I won’t give you a specific word count, but at the very least try for a few paragraphs for each question.
Where possible, try to refer to points in the chapter that help to illustrate your points or arguments. Think about your initial responses to these questions, and then consider how you can reshape those responses–or reframe them or otherwise edit them–so that they incorporate insights, angles, or other content from the chapter.
Discussion Board Questions:
- Describe the significance of pawns and origins in de Charm’s theory of personal causation. Give an example from your own experience in which you felt like a pawn and an example in which you were treated as an origin.
- Imagine that you have been promoted to supervisor. If you adopt a Theory X approach, how will you treat team members? How will you treat them if you adopt a Theory Y approach? Which do you think will be more effective? Why?
- Explain the concept of relationship marketing and relationship management. What are some of the main ideas that support a relationship approach to marketing and public relations? Include in your answer a description of commitment-trust theory of relationships and two-way symmetrical communication.
- What are the differences between corporate identity, image, and reputation? How do these concepts characterize Point-A-to-Point-B companies, superficially image-based companies, and reputation-based companies?
2- Health Campaign Work Log is due Apr17 midnight
Step 6: Piloting and Implementing the Campaign
As you work through the process of planning, designing, and implementing your health campaign, you should keep notes about what tasks you’ve accomplished along the way that related to each of the seven steps outlined across Chapters 13 and 14:
- Define the Situation
- Analyze/Segment Audiences
- Establish Campaign Goals & Objectives
- Select Communication Channels
- Design Campaign Messaging
- Pilot and Implement the Campaign
- Evaluate and Maintain the Campaign