I’m working on a Management question and need guidance to help me study.
For this assignment select an organization about which you know enough to review the supply chain processes and identify a process that can be improved in your sphere of influence.
Write 500-750 words on improvement opportunity in your sphere of influence. Address each of the following sections:
Quality Tool Analysis
Identify your problem statement and complete a root-cause analysis. Identify which quality tools you used to identify and vet the problem. Explain the quantitative and qualitative tools you used and provide a summary of how you arrived at your problem.
Complete the interactive “Stakeholder Analysis: Winning Support for Your Projects,” located on the Mind Tools website. In Step 2, select the “Interactive Screen App” hyperlink. Provide a Power/Interest Grid of your completed chart (using either a picture format or a handwritten document). In addition, provide a summary that includes considerations for all stakeholders. These considerations will form your communication plan in Part II.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is not required.
Incorporate three resources to support your paper.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.****You will be graded on (Rubric):
1. Quality Tool Analysis: A quality tool analysis that includes a problem statement, root-cause analysis, and explanation of which quality tools you used to identify and vet the problem is thorough and well integrated and makes meaningful connections with no gaps. An explanation of quantitative and qualitative tools you used and a summary of how you arrived at the problem is thorough and well integrated, and makes meaningful connections with no gaps. Supporting sources are present that illustrate a deep understanding of the content.
2. Stakeholder Analysis: A stakeholder analysis that includes a power interest grid and a summary of all considerations for all stakeholders is thorough and well integrated, and makes meaningful connections with no gaps. Supporting sources are present that illustrate a deep understanding of the content.
3. Thesis Development and Purpose: Thesis is comprehensive and contains the essence of the paper. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear.
4. Argument Logic and Construction: Clear and convincing argument that presents a persuasive claim in a distinctive and compelling manner. All sources are authoritative.
5. Mechanics of Writing (includes spelling, punctuation, grammar, and language use): The writer is clearly in command of standard, written, academic English.
6. Documentation of Sources (citations, footnotes, references, bibliography, etc., as appropriate to assignment and style): Documentation of Sources (citations, footnotes, references, bibliography, etc., as appropriate to assignment and style).