Library Research In-class Bibliography
Due: Thursday, 11/01.Turn into BB by the end of class.Otherwise, five points will automatically be deducted from one’s grade.If one misses class, this is due before returning to class.
Purpose: To ensure that students are working on research when we are in the library. To advise students as necessary while they are working.This library work will help you achieve short-term benchmarks—helping avoid last-minute stress about the researched argument paper.You may well be able to use these sources for your annotated bibliography, due on Nov. 15.
- Locate at least one source for your annotated bibliography that I have not already seen.Remember that Library Central is perhaps the best SAU database.
- List the MLA citation for the source.
- Write an entry of at least 75 words, addressing any of the questions under the headings “Brief Summary” and “Evaluation” on p. 428 (DA pdf).You do not have to address all of the questions.
- Include at least three quotations at the bottom of your writing that seem interesting, informative, or useful.These are NOT part of the 75-word count.
- Your paper should have a title just like the example on the bottom of p. 428.The entry should be formatted just like that example as well.