In Composition II, students are required to read and then reflect critically on their thoughts about certain literature selections and/or situations. To begin, an entrance essay is required. Please do your best, but do not worry too much about getting everything perfect for this assignment. This entrance essay is required, but it will not affect your overall average. This is the attendance marker for Module 1.
Essay Assignment: In a five-paragraph essay of at least 750 words, explain why you agree or disagree with one of the following articles.
Choose one of the following four articles:
COULD YOU PLEASE DO ARTICLE 4????
- Include an introduction paragraph with a clearly stated thesis.
- In each of the supporting paragraphs, include the following:
- one topic sentence
- one claim
- at least one piece of supporting evidence
- documented quotations, paraphrases, and/or synthesizing of information.
- Include an adequate conclusion paragraph.
The introduction should end in a clear thesis statement that conveys a sense of purpose. Each body paragraph should open with a topic sentence. You should write at least 750 words.
- Use proper MLA format for this essay.