I’m trying to learn for my Economics class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
Locate an article written within the past year from one of the following sources (Harvard Business Review, Forbes, The Financial Times, The Economist, Bloomberg Businessweek, or the World Street Journal) that discusses an aspect of applied macroeconomic theory being covered throughout the specific week
For this Week 5 Journal Assessment, your applied theory concepts that can be used in the article search include the following below.
- Aggregate Demand
- Aggregate Supply
- Aggregate Equilibrium
- Keynesian Theory
- Consumer Spending
- Tax Reform/Policy
FOCUS ON ONLY ONE THEORY CONCEPT!
The Journal Assessment will include a detailed summary of the article, your reaction to the article, your answers to the below questions, and a complete citation of the source (or sources if you choose to use additional sources to back up your point of view with factual evidence).
- Describe the applied macroeconomic theory the article refers to.
- What is the author’s main point?
- Who is affected by the situation described in the article, and how?
- How is the information in the article relevant to you and concepts being covered in this course?
- Do you agree with the author’s opinion or with the actions described in the article? Why or why not?
The Journal Assessment should have an APA title page and an APA reference page.
HIGHLIGHT WHERE YOU ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!!
- Font Type: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12 point
- Margins: 1 inch on all sides
- Spacing: Double-spacing
- Alignment: Left