Discuss the company “WHOLE FOOD.”
discuss how organizations can use data warehouses and data marts to acquire data.
Determine whether diversion programs are only beneficial to offenders charged with misdemeanors and non-violent felonies
Database – Queries II (MovinOn) Create a “Crosstab” query showing the average miles (JobDetail table) by Quarter for each possible combination of “PickupState, DestinationState”. (i.e., WA, WA or OR, OR basically make this a calculated field) Output shoul
Pearl Primus Research
For example, perhaps discuss the choreographer’s work in relationship to politics
of gender, sexual orientation, race, etc.) How does your choreographer use historical precedents to
inform his or her work? Write a lot about a little and stay focused on your thesis supporting your
thesis. As mentioned above, find an interesting intersection (and one that will hold your interest over
the course of the semester). This paper should use Modern Language Association (MLA)
Choreographer: Pearl Primus (7 page minimum)
Describe Symbolic Interactionism. Describe the value of a new car from the symbolic interactionist perspective. Why does the car have meaning, and why is it important? Describe Conflict Theory in general and then develop your ideas of the limitations of t
Discuss how the merging of these theories contributed to the development of life-course theories of criminality and also contributed significantly to the field of criminology.
Did the student properly cite Kozol
Detailed Ratio (financial and non-financial) analysis: To determine the financial strength of the company in areas such as profitability, liquidity, investor ratios, gearing, and share price performance-other financial information of use. Use tables and c
Family Health History
Family Interview: Research your family medical history. Go back as far as your maternal and paternal grandparents. Make sure that you include aunts, uncles, cousins, brothers, sisters, parents and children. Interview family members and ask the following questions:
Total – 50 Points
Common Chronic Illnesses: Breast Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Heart Disease, Stroke, Colon Cancer, Diabetes
1. What diseases or medical conditions do your family members have?
2. Does anyone in your family have one of the common chronic illnesses listed above? Has anyone in your family died from one of the common chronic illnesses listed above?
3. List and discuss the illness or conditions that people in your family has died from. Your answer should be detailed.
4. What effect did these diseases or conditions have on your family member and family? Your answer should be detailed.
5. What lessons did each family member learn about maintaining health? Ask each family member that you interview this question so that you can compile a list of responses to include in your reflection paper. Their answers can include lessons about healthy eating habits, taking herbal medications, exercise habits, prayer, meditation etc. Write down all of the information that you learn.
Note: Please submit the answers to these questions in a Word document.
Part IB: Create a Family Health Portrait: After interviewing your family members and gathering the necessary information, create a family health portrait. The link to the electronic Family Health Portrait document is located in Blackboard.
Total – 50 Points
Family Health Portrait Document: Please download this document in Blackboard. This document is located in the “Family Health History Project” folder.
Note: In order to get full credit for this assignment, please make sure that you complete and submit this document.
Family Portrait Document Submission: You can scan and upload this document in the submission folder below or you can take pictures of the completed documented with your smart phones and submit the pictures. If you choose to take pictures of the completed document, please make sure that it is clear picture.
Part II – Family Health History Project- Reflection Paper
Your reflection paper should be 2-3 pages long.
The total amount of points you can earn for this paper is 100 points.
APA Style Requirement: Your paper should be written in APA style. APA style includes a typed paper that is double spaced, on standardized paper (8.5 x 11) with 1” margins on all sides and written in 12 point Times New Roman Font. Details about citing various sources will be given in detail separately.
Reference: ( http://owl.english.purdue.edu/ ).
Note: You are not required to use information from outside sources for this project. However, you are required to cite any information that you retrieve from other sources in APA style. For example, if you chose to define a medical condition, please make sure that you cite the source in the body of your paper and in the reference list. Failure to cite any information that you get from other sources is plagiarism.
Introduction: (30 Points)
In the introduction of your paper, briefly discuss your family background. Your introduction should include the following:
1. Grandparents: Where are your mother’s parents from? Where are your father’s parents from? What was their childhood like?
1. Parents: Where is your mom from? Where is your father from? What was their childhood like?
1. What did your grandparents and parents learn about maintaining health?
1. How many aunts and uncles do you have on each side of the family (include your mom’s siblings and your dad’s siblings).
Body of Paper: (50 Points)
The body of your paper should provide detailed information about your family’s medical history.
The body of your paper should include the following:
1. Current Family Medical Conditions: What medical illnesses or conditions do your family members have? Discuss the diseases and conditions that you were aware of prior to this project. Discuss the diseases and conditions that you learned about during your family interview.
1. Disease Burden Impact: How has the disease or condition impacted the life of your individual family member(s)? How has the disease or condition impacted your family? If there are hereditary health issues, how can these health issues impact your life? Has anyone died from any of the diseases or conditions?
1. Best Practices- Disease Prevention: What steps can you take to prevent developing this illness? Discuss at least 3 healthy lifestyle habits or behaviors.
Conclusion: (20 Points)
The conclusion of your paper should include the following:
1. Summarize your findings.
1. What did you learn after completing this project?
Task-Writers is a licensed Academic Writing Service created to offer academic help to students from all parts of the world. Our writing services are unique and offer more than just a piece of assignment. We have a pool of extremely qualified and experienced writers who do your assignments with dedication.
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
Simple Ordering Process
Any Given Deadline
24/7 Custommer support
WEBSITE LIVE CHAT:
+1 (410) 683-5867