I need help with a English question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn. Acceptance 1. Read the case Olsen v Johnston (Links to an external site.) 2. Watch the youtube video on acceptance in contracts (Links to an external site.)and this video (Links to an external site.) 3. Explain the […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud developer contributed a whooping 29426 entries.
Entries by developer
1. Apply the expected-value criterion to choose between these investments. Investment A has possible outcomes: $100,000 (50% chance), $40,000 (30% chance), and $50,000 (20% chance). Investment B has possible outcomes: $150,000, $60,000, $20,000, and $80,000 with each outcome equally likely.
i have an argument essay due tonight about1. Parents should (should not) limit the amount of time that children spend on tech devices. the essay should be 4 pages including the refrences page. also, the essay should have 6 acadimc sources 2 of them should from a book or journal. i dont want you to […]
Hi, I need one page talks about just individual level of social ecological model about HIV/Aids in Cameroon. APA format. I attached three sources ( all of them need to be used ) I attached instructions and rubric ( please follow carefully) I attached a picture of social ecological model Please I need the work […]
I need support with this Business question so I can learn better. This is a discussion question so therefore it needs to be in your own words. Please no plagiarism! What incentives influence firms to use international strategies? What are the three basic benefits firms can gain by successfully implementing an international strategy? Why? Determine […]
Include the title, the name of the composer (if known) and of the performer. Identify the instrument or instruments that stand out and mention anything that you noticed about how they were played (mnicos, plucking, bowing). Describe the singing style. Provide a summary of the lyrics (see the translations in the course reader) and point […]
My race is Af Am. Gender is female. I need 2 replies to my classmates also. I can send you the thread once we sign the agreement Primary Discussion Response is due by Friday (11:59:59pm Central), Peer Responses are due by Tuesday (11:59:59pm Central). Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 300–500 words that […]
Adriana is a monopolist producing green calculators. The average and marginal cost curves and average and marginal revenue curves for her product are given as follows: AC = Q + (10,000/Q)MC = 2QAR = 30 – (Q/2)MR = 30 – Q ⦁Refer to Scenario 10.8. The deadweight loss from monopoly is ________. A) 0 B) 5 C) […]
Textbook Readings Jacobs et al.: chs. 1–2 Topic: After reading Jacobs et al., what type of group do you think would be the most challenging to lead and why? Be specific in your discussion of the group and discuss the type of leadership style that would be needed. Make sure to properly cite your sources and […]
Submit your draft of the This I Believe Essay. Upload it as a Microsoft Word attachment. Write an author reflection that answers the following questions: 1. Describe your writing process2. Identify an area of pride3. Identify an area of concern4. What do you need help with? What would you like classmates to comment on or […]
Task-Writers is a licensed Academic Writing Service created to offer academic help to students from all parts of the world. Our writing services are unique and offer more than just a piece of assignment. We have a pool of extremely qualified and experienced writers who do your assignments with dedication.
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
Simple Ordering Process
Any Given Deadline
24/7 Custommer support
WEBSITE LIVE CHAT:
+1 (205) 286-5157