Create a word cloud to demonstrate characteristics of 21st-century teacher, learners, and any other relevant stakeholders using a word cloud tool, such as Wordle, or Tagxedo,. As you prepare your word cloud, consider the following:
- 21st-Century Student Outcomes
- 21st-Century Student Support Systems
- How the various stakeholders use technology in education
Create a 21st-century teaching and learning mission statement to include. Consider the following as you prepare your mission statement:
- What is the difference between technology use and technology integration?
- What is the role of state and national standards and organizations when integrating technology with curriculum?
- What are some methods for integrating technology into content standards?
- What are digital and media literacies?