250 words or less….
Identify the constitutional powers of judicial branch.
- How does the Supreme Court act as a check against executive authority?
- How does the Supreme Court act as a check against legislative authority?
- Select a specific Supreme Court case from one of the following fields:
- Economic policy
- Education policy
- Environmental policy
- Healthcare policy
- Identify the historical circumstances of the Supreme Court case.
- Speculate as to why the Supreme Court justices decided to hear this case.
- Explain the Supreme Court’s decision.
- Explain how this Supreme Court case discussed the U.S. Constitution and/or subsequent federal and state laws, and/or lower court judicial decisions.
- How did this Supreme Court case affect the legislative, executive, and/or judicial branch?
- Evaluate the resulting impact of the Supreme Court case on U.S. society.
- Do you agree or disagree with the Supreme Court decision?
- Evaluate the resulting impact of the Supreme Court case on you.
- Why did this Supreme Court case interest you?
- How did this case affect you and society?