International Business Issues
Supply, storage, distribution, marketing, human resources, and finance are all considerations for success in IB. Using a potential IB business and its product/service address ONE of these issues with available alternatives and your recommended action.
- Summarize the issue.
- State the problem(s).
- State the significance of the problem(s).
- Provide two alternative actions with advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Provide your recommendation.
- APA format (most current edition)
- 2 – 3 pages of content not including cover, abstract or references
- Include headers and page numbers
- In-text citations (as appropriate)
- Two to three pages of text body
- Font size = Times New Roman 12 pitch
- Writing should be in the third person unless you use a personal example from your experience.
- A brief personal experience passage can be written from the first person perspective.
- These IB Analysis paper assignments require research from materials (books, articles, websites, etc.) outside the information provided in course modules.
- Wikipedia and other non-vetted resources cannot be provided as references.
- Wikipedia can be used as a starting point for research. Develop your scholarly references using vetted sources provided by Wikipedia.
- You are expected to provide a minimum of two references outside of the course materials for each paper.
- Each reference should be provided in the current APA format on the references page(s) and show the actual information by paraphrase or quote with in-text citations in the body of the paper.
- Paraphrasing reference material is the preferred method for providing information.
- Quotations should only be used if paraphrasing does not convey the message required by the paper author.
- Figures, tables, graphs, or pictures should not be used for these short papers.
- Keep your ideas, information and recommendations brief and to the point.