Annotated Bibliography for Paper
- Develop an annotated bibliography of four of the sources you plan to use in your final paper. For each of the four sources, include:
- A complete reference of the source using the guidelines in the West Writing Style Handbook
- A one-paragraph description of the source and its primary points or arguments
- A one-paragraph evaluation of the source and discussion of how this source relates to your current conclusion for your final paper. Note whether and how this source changed your mind or confirmed your opinion on your original conclusion.
- Format your paper using the guidelines in the West Writing Style Handbook.
- Include four sources, which may consist of readings from the university library, your text, and other selections.
**REMINDER: Be sure your paper is formatted clearly by including clear headings for each section (copy, paste, and bold each question before each answer in your paper). See the “Example – Formatting for Written Assignments” in our MyWest > This Class > Shared Files.
Attached is the topic for the Annotated Bibliography for Paper
ORDER YOUR ORIGINAL PAPER
Request for a custom paper or place a new order
THE BEST CUSTOM ESSAY WRITING SERVICE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Forget All Your Assignment & Essay Related Worries By Simply Filling Order Form