This assignment uses a GoogleDoc. Everyone in the class has the ability to edit the document and contribute content. Be aware of others’ work and be respectful of keeping it in tact. If someone inadvertently changes your work, let the instructor know and he/she will restore it for you. GoogleDoc tracks the history of edits so it can easily be retrieved by the instructor. The instructor will provide you with a link to the GoogleDoc prior to Module 2.
Please follow the guidelines listed in the attached Google doc table and complete the following:NOTE: Your work will be automatically saved in the Goggle document. Be sure to check your work and correct any spelling or grammatical errors.
- Enter your name in the first column next to your chosen body system or process in the second column. (first-come, first-serve) This means once you enter your name you are responsible to complete that research.
- In the third column, summarize the function of the body system.
- In the last column, describe how the function of the body system is affected by the nervous system, the endocrine system, and stress.
- Complete your entries in your own words.
- After you have finished your contribution type the word “Complete” in the comment area of the M2A1 dropbox for this assignment. This way the instructor will know it is ready to be graded.
Once the Body System Table is complete, you have the ability to download and keep the table. Use this table as a reference as we progress through the materials in upcoming modules.