criminal justice 170
Read the article on The Kansas City Preventive Patrol Experiment.
On the basis of your readings, address the following:
- This study is repeatedly referred to as an “experiment.” Briefly discuss the elements of the various experimental and quasi-experimental designs. Which design model best fits this study?
- Briefly discuss the role of pretests and post tests in experimental and quasi-experimental designs. Were pretests and post tests used by the study’s authors? Describe the efforts and actions performed by the study’s authors to establish their research. What issues did they encounter while executing the study? How were these issues circumvented and their impact on validity minimized?
- Briefly describe two ethical issues that arose during the design phase of this study. How did the authors address those ethical concerns in the execution of the study?
- Analyze and examine to what degree the results of the experiment inform and influence public policy delivery currently.
Review at least two of your classmates’ posts on the basis of the following:
- Examine how your classmates have explained the steps of the experiment, including the efforts and actions performed by the authors to establish their research.
- Compare your post with those of your classmates, noting areas of convergence (agreement) and divergence (disagreement).
ORDER YOUR ORIGINAL PAPER
Request for a custom paper or place a new order
THE BEST CUSTOM ESSAY WRITING SERVICE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Forget All Your Assignment & Essay Related Worries By Simply Filling Order Form