- Hugo’s utility function for food and shelter is defined by F 2 S 3 . The price of food is $1 per unit and the price of shelter is $10 per unit. Hugo’s Income is $100. Food and Shelter may be purchased in fractions.
- Set up the maximization problem and the accompanying Lagrangian. (5pts)
- Are Hugo’s preferences convex? Justify your answer. (10pts)
- How much food and shelter will Hugo consume? (5pts)
- Suppose the price of food increases to $1.50. How much food and shelter will Hugo now con-
- sume? (5pts)
- What is the income effect versus the substitution effect on F from the price change? Depict the
- two effects on a graph. (15pts)
Task-Writers is a licensed Academic Writing Service created to offer academic help to students from all parts of the world. Our writing services are unique and offer more than just a piece of assignment. We have a pool of extremely qualified and experienced writers who do your assignments with dedication.
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
Simple Ordering Process
Any Given Deadline
24/7 Custommer support
WEBSITE LIVE CHAT:
+1 (203) 402-8395