In this week’s lesson, you explored two (2) different types of cloud-based information storage–Google Drive and Dropbox.
Now search for and review two (2) more cloud-based storage options, preferably different than your classmates’ posts. Consider the privacy and security issues that could go along with publicly posting one’s own work. Of the four (4) storage options you now know about, which cloud-based storage would you choose? Why? What are some of the solution’s strengths and weaknesses?
Consider reading user reviews as part of your research this week. Be thinking about how the reviewers present their thoughts–do user reviews impact your own analysis of the storage solution? Why or why not? To round out your objective analysis, mention what you discovered from user reviews?
Share the links of the two new storage solutions you researched.
Call on the rubric (linked below) to ensure you are meeting participation expectations. Please make sure you do the following:
- Post your initial post no later than 11:55 PM Thursday.
- Respond to a minimum of 2 peers including at least 1 of the following:
- offering advice or strategy
- posing a question,
- providing an alternative point-of-view,
- acknowledging similar experiences
- sharing a resource
- Manage your own thread throughout the entire week by responding to your instructor and your classmates.